Saturday, February 11, 2012

Die Antwoord Ten$ion

'Die Antwoord' is 'The Answer' if your question is 'what should I shake my ass too that has super fly classic techno beats?'.Die Antwoord is from South Africa and has a new album called Ten$ion and it is dance-a-delic.'I fink you freaky' is the obvious hit single with a super rad video,its catchy lyrics is my new shower anthem and the song 'Baby's on fire' made me jump around my living room like a Mexican jumping bean.They have once again impressed with their uber creative rap lyrics and flowing , undulating beats.Not too mention Yolandi Vi$$er is so freakin' cute and scary like a creepy vampire wood nymph who dances like she's made of rubber.I just love their art style , its so simple and handmade and primal.Check them out on youtube at... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK382pOjTMI

No comments: