Thursday, February 2, 2012

The coming of the end , just kidding

Hey y'all some say it is the beginning of the end of the world 2012 OMG we are all gonna die ! yikes , in that case I am doing what I do . Painting , coloring with pens , and spreading the word of the gospel . no not really . I am 30 going on 31 next month and I am totally and utterly unemployable . So why not venture out and try my hand at selling the one thing in this world that makes me happy , small children on the black market . no just kidding . my paintings , my weirdly beautiful abstract paintings . My family loves them , but they are obviously biased . but geez , I kinda feel like its my purpose in life . so there it is . anyone want to help buy top ramen for this starving artist . I promise I will be famous one day and you can sell it and make loads of stinky cash.I promise.trust me.

No comments: