Saturday, July 20, 2013

psychic mail moments

psychic cheese moments.yes I said it was a psychic cheese moment.let me start at the very beginning.

As soon as I opened the door I knew it was going to be a special day , a day that I wouldn't forget .

No . I am lying . I opened the door , looked down and there was a package . It was from my sister in law ( who has a history of mailing gag gifts ) mmm curious I picked it up and it was quite hefty I carried it into the house and upon descending the stairs I looked down at the postage and it said $12 and some odd change and I thought "I hope Minnie didnt spend 12$ just to mail us nacho cheese"

well 23 skidoo I was right , I busted open the package only to reveal a bag of liquid nacho cheese weighing 6.7 lbs.

I shock even myself . hardy har .

PEACE AND LOVE FROM THE NETWORK

p.s. I always had a "feeling" that my BUST magazine would come today and there it was sitting in my mailbox . praise discordia !
what the fuck am I gonna do with all this cheese?

No comments: