Saturday, April 6, 2013

Embroidery bonanza !

I have been bitten by the embroidery bug and have pimped out a couple of my well worn shirts . I used a iron on pattern for the headphones and the fox but I freestyled the rest . When I was through with my shirts I attacked an old faded purse that I made about 10 years ago and now it is bright and rejuvenated ! In this shit - town economy when you can't afford to spend money on new clothes I thank my lucky stars that I am clever .

I have been putting my triangle tea bag on everything its my newest addition to my personal symbology , plus I love PG tips tea which comes in a pyramid bag . And I added some Black Flag bars because I admire Henry Rollins he is one of my favorite people to listen to , I could sit and listen to him drone on forever . and well the 23 because of Robert Anton Wilson .

I had to include a picture of my cluttered coffee / craft table I am obsessed with inanimate objects thanks to Tom Robbins Skinny legs and All . And last but not least the rainbow of embroidery thread that entranced me with their bright splendor . Craft on ! Peace out !
I

No comments: