Thursday, September 13, 2012

Melt and Pour Soap

 I used all natural aloe vera melt and pour soap base
 heat some up in a double burner add essential oil if you like and some food coloring
 I have made some awesome rainbow colored layered soaps
 I have also added ground up oatmeal for texture and moisture and also calendula petals
 I love my flower soap mold , its silicone and very easy to pop the soaps out when they cool
 These blue soaps below are layered with honey soap base and goats milk soap base mmm,yummy!
 Aloe vera soap with grapefruit and lime , its so invigorating I love it!
 This lovely orange bar is a tasty milky honey vanilla blend , and its got bee's BZZZ!
 Melt it up!
 This is my lovely double burner method with a twist tie to keep 'er steady
 the funnel is essential , funnel is fun!
 Look at my luscious jewels oh how they glow



No comments: