Sunday, June 1, 2008

show me the blood horror , action , thrillers

shoot 'em up
escape from new york / escape from L.A.
kill bill I.II
natural born killers
30 days of nights
death proof
I'll sleep when I'm dead
croupier
fight club
the invasion
shaun of the dead
fido
evil dead
dawn of the dead
the orphanage
the devils backbone
do you like hitchcock?
lost highway
mulholland dr.
inland empire
I am legend
28 days
the constant gardener
the third man
to catch a theif
underworld
the others
high tension
the descent
sleepy hollow
sweeney todd
the shinning
the exorcist
carrie
resident evil
final destination one and two
lady in white
nightmare on elm st.
scream
candy man
the serpent and the rainbow
texas chainsaw massacre the beginning
rosemarys baby
eyes wide shut
night watch
3;10 to yuma
the island
constantine
hostel
sleep away camp
poltergeist
they live
scanners
cemetery man
It
american psycho

No comments: