Tuesday, February 5, 2013

my latest mixed tape

You Let Me Down    3:43    Black Flag    In My Head   
Pop Goes The World    3:26    Gossip    Music For Men                                                                 Perfect Defect    3:43    N*E*R*D    Nothing
Evil And A Heathen    2:06    Franz Ferdinand    You Could Have It So Much Better             Tigerlily    3:25    La Roux    La Roux   
Fish Paste    4:18    Die Antwoord    $O$   
Trees    2:46    Dr. Octagon    The Return Of Dr. Octagon   
2012    3:50    Gossip    Music For Men
Lapdance (Featuring Lee Harvey & Vita)  3:30N.E.R.D Featuring Lee Harvey & Vita   The Best Of   
I'm Good, I'm Gone    3:09    Lykke Li    Youth Novels  
Running Out    3:09    Scissor Sisters    Night Work  
Clown    4:08    Ssion    Fools Gold   
Things U Do    4:06    Q-Tip    Amplified   
Lean    3:28    Oh Land    Oh Land      

This mix is my latest rebel yell starting of with Black Flag to help me expel my demons  followed by Gossip shaking things up yeah lets pop this old world!Some groovy butt shaking ensues with screaming about being a heathen and loving it and  NERD calling politicians strippers (which is kind of an insult to strippers everywhere sorry) Dr.Octagon reminds us to be aware of our paper consumption and I tied it all up with  Oh Lands Lean , lets just love everybody y'all and dance this shit out!Hope you like the mix!

No comments: