Monday, May 19, 2008

Lois Duncan teen writer extrodinare

Lois Duncan is a amazing author , she has been writing teen thriller fiction since the '50's and her spooks and themes of female empowerment and psychological deceptions are timeless.Among her most popular works are 'I know what you did last summer' and 'Stranger with my face' . Here are some other titles of fantastic psychological teen thrillers and chillers .Enjoy these sordid teen novels , I certainly did!

Debutante Hill
A gift of Magic
The Middle Sister
Daughters of Eve
Stranger with my Face
They never came home
Summer of Fear
Gallows Hill
Down a dark Hall
Ransom
The third eye
Locked in Time
The twisted window
I know what you did last summer
I still know what you did last summer

and also the sad true story 'Who killed my daughter?' about the true murder of Lois Duncans daughter and her search for the killer

No comments: